No matter how long you’ve been in business, these are the warning signs:
- You have an influx of work that you can’t handle
- You can’t keep up with all of your leads
- Everyone who reaches out to you is a “yes” — none of your leads say “no”
- You feel resentful and burnt out
- You can’t hit your financial goals (such as saving a certain percentage for retirement or expenses and investments that will likely help you grow your business)
Want to take advantage of digital marketing ?
You can hire us to manage your social media content and advertising.
- Comments – Will you respond to all comments or only in-depth comments?
- Follows – You could follow back and/or like a new followers’ posts.
- Retweets – You could like retweets and follow relevant accounts.
- Mentions – Be sure to monitor mentions of your company so you can respond accordingly
- Messages – You should respond to all (non-spam) direct messages within 24 hours, much fewer if resources allow